Tuesday, November 27, 2012

"The Greatest Gift of All" (2010)

A friend of ours, Erin Twiss is our children's choir director as well as a wonderful musician and song writer.  She wrote this song, "The Greatest Gift of All" for our annual children's Christmas play. Each year, she chooses one child to sing the solo.  In 2010, Hannah was the soloist and when I was filming her, my camera died!!  I know, I felt like the worst mother in the world....didn't charge the camera before the children's Christmas play!  Arghhh!  Anyhow, a friend of ours videoed it and recently burned it onto a DVD for us.  I was so excited that I had to post it, even though it was 2 years ago.  So, Hannah would have been 7 years old at the time.  She played Mary in the play and got right up in front of a large group of people and sang so confidently :)   Although this is an old video, it's kind of fun to post it during the holiday season. 

1 comment:

Brian Britt said...

Yeah, great job Hannah!